Search Our Listings
LIVE Beach CAM
Click to Zoom!
Meet Our Team
See how working with a top producing team can benefit you the way no single agent can -- don't settle for less! Contact us today!
Jim Gilliland, Broker/REALTOR®
"It is our goal to "WOW" you with Outrageous Service!"
- Top Transactions Producer since 1992
- Participated in the sale of over 1700 homes exceeding $175 million dollars in sales volume
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX Chairman's Club
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- GRI - Graduate Realtors Institute
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- MBA - Masters Business & Finance
- Ranked among the top RE/MAX agents in Florida
- Buyer & Seller agency offered
- Military Relocation Specialist
Diana is Jim's licensed listings coordinator. From scheduling local Realtor Tours to obtaining feedback for the sellers, she handles all aspects of our listed properties.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1998
- Responsible for Marketing and Advertising of Listings
- Handles all aspects of Closings
- Full time realtor providing Buyer and Seller representation
- Experience and knowledge in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, Navarre, Crestview and Surrounding Areas
- Specializes in military, relocation and first time home buyers
- Assists buyers in single family homes, condominiums, investments and vacation home purchases
- Member of Emerald Coast Board of Realtors
- Member of the Florida Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors
- Dedicated, integrity and detail oriented
- Prior military residing in Fort Walton Beach since 1997
Jeremy and his wife Elaina are natives to the panhandle area and have one son, Julian. Jeremy has overseen hundreds of closings over his 7 years in Real Estate. He is a licensed real estate broker associate with the Gilliland team. Jeremy has won numerous awards over his career including The Rising Star Award for the 5th largest real estate company in the nation, top production awards every year since 2006, and charitable giving awards every year since 2009. " I really love what I do...I feel it shows through my hard work and perseverance. I absolutely love giving back to the community which gives me so much!"
Raised a Vermont farm boy, joined the Navy traveled the world, became a GE manager then discovered paradise and have been a licensed Real Estate Agent in the local area since 1986, a Broker Realtor since 1996. I have closed over 1200 Quality of Life purchases and sales over that time. I work hard for the Buyers or Sellers to achieve their DREAMS! I look forward to working with you with a smile. :-).
In my spare time, I enjoy travel, family, enjoying the Florida Panhandle, and volunteering for various organizations including: Harvest House, Hosanna House, Take Stock in Children, Relay for Life, American Cancer Society, and the United Way, to name a few. I believe in giving back to people as well as the community we live in.
My certifications include: Certified Distressed Property Expert, Loss Mitigation Certified, President's Club, Executive Club, 100% Club, Platinum Club, and the RE/MAX Hall Of Fame.
>> Back to Buyers Information
>> Back to Sellers Information
Jim Gilliland Real Estate Team
Broker, CRS, GRI, ABR, CLHMS, CDPE, SRES, Lifetime Achievement, Chairman's Club
RE/MAX Gulf Coast Realty
217 Miracle Strip Pkwy S.E.
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Toll Free: 800-709-2510
© 2012 Jim Gilliland. All rights reserved.
CYber SYtes Inc., Web SYtes by Design